Saturday, November 22, 2008

HONESTLY.. I WOULD TOO!!! LOL


Barack Obama is taking his barber of 14 years with him to The White House!

Zariff tells Us Weekly: “I said, ‘I’m going with you’ [if you win],” Zariff told Obama, according to CBS 2. His reply? “Absolutely. I’m not changing barbers, man.”

Mr. Obama has even mentioned his barber in an interview that aired on "60 Minutes".

Obama: “Well, that’s something that I don’t think I’ll ever get used to. I mean, the loss of anonymity and this is not a complaint, this is part of what you sign up for. Being able to just wander around the neighborhood. I can’t go to my old barber shop now. I’ve gotta have my barber come to some undisclosed location to cut my hair. You know, the small routines of life that keep you connected I think - some of those are being lost.”

No comments: